>> Modernization of the m57 technology
Dear Sir or Madam,
the modernization has now also caught our ABC X-CPU-2 m57 ...
Due to component discontinuations, we have given the ABC X-CPU-2 m57 a new hardware design. But that`s all about it. The m57 is still available with the same features and capabilities, but is now available under the new name ABC X-CPU-6 m57.
We take this occasion today and like to introduce the new ABC X-CPU-6 m57 to you:
The ABC X-CPU-6 m57 is a central module for use in the automation systems of the SIMATIC S5 by Siemens. The module is programmable in STEP5, STEP7, PCS7 and TIA by Siemens and is suitable for restructuring and upgrading projects
Integrated is the multiprocessor operation with up to three S5 CPUs and one S7 CPU. In addition the m57 offers an expanded operating functionality for asynchronous handling of fast processes.
4 Gigabit CPs, 3 fieldbus masters and the unique opportunity to work with S5 and S7 programs simultaneously, give the subject of retrofit SIMATIC S5 systems a new dimension.
· Intel® Atom™ Processor E3845 1.91 GHz Quad Core, L2 Cache 2MB 10W TDP
· 4x integrated 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet interfaces
· 2GB memory on board
· Remanent data storage without using the backup battery of the S5-rack
· SD Card for the system, program and data
· 3 serial interfaces (1x TTY, 2x RS232)
· For use in SIMATIC racks of 115U, 135/155U and 150U/S/K by Siemens
· Command compliant to S7-CPU 416 also in Mixed Mode as 416-945/948
· Quantity structure/Performance equates to S7-CPU417
· Command compliant to S5-CPU 945/948
· Supports multiprocessor communication with up to 3x S5-CPU948 and 1x S7-CPU416
· Programmable in STEP5, STEP7, PCS7 and TIA
· Complete TCP/IP connection for linking of homogeneous and heterogenous system components integrated
· High Performance (average 10ns/operation)
· Modbus TCP-Server
· One up to three fieldbus master Profibus, Profinet, EtherCAT
More information you can find here:
For further questions please contact us via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or just give us a call:
+49 (911) 394 800 0
ABC IT GmbH